Saturday, September 11, 2010

Zig goes camping and dogshowing...


Zig here. I went camping with the gang for a few days in a state called O HI O


It was fun at first...


In ONE morning we saw wild turkeys, 3 deer, lots of cats, some squirrel, and birds!


But we had to stay in this pen thing so we wouldn't wander off...


 Then we went to this place called "dog show"  I was told by some GSP people that I was a good looking boy and had a nice head. Whatever that means.


Foster sister Vera did some fancy prancing stuff and I guess she did really, really well. Something called Winners bitch and Major. I always knew she was a MAJOR BITCH, but for some reason whenever I say it, it's not as cool...

But I had fun at the dog show thing anyway...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Zig, you make me smile! Sara, I can't say enough about how you write! I laugh out loud pretty much every time I read your posts! Makes my day! You truly have a gift for verbalizing the GSP brain! My heart breaks for Zig, I WISH we could bring him home! He & my Cooper would be the bestest of buds Im sure! Although, he does look quite happy at home with you & the rest of your beautiful pack! Seriously, those are the most GORGEOUS dogs! :D
    Until next time...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Maurine! It's nice to know that someone enjoys the blogs!
    Zig is a wonderful boy- full of character and so loving.
    THanks for the comments about the rest of the pack, too. Sylvie and Neva are also rescues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zig in my opinion you have a great head!!! cutest face :) and u should of been in the dog show to!!!
    your face looks just like my girl bleu belle, if u and her were in the water togather i wouldnt be able to tell u two apart:)
    Randee

    ReplyDelete