Saturday, March 12, 2011

Because I'll miss him IF he ever gets adopted...

Freaking Awesome Dog Portrait "Arteest"

Don't tell the Weims, but I entered Zig in a contest. YES, I chose his photo to enter over all the thousands of adorable Weim ones I have, and YES I chose a GSP over my beloved Weims... but, what can I say? He's a hunky monkey and if he wins, and if he gets adopted, I'll have a nice reminder of him hanging on my wall- cause lord knows I'll miss the goober.  With that said, you should enter the contest, too! Here's the link to her facebook page...
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pet-Portraits-by-Aimée-aka-Dog-Arteest/280907289493?sk=wall

Wish us luck!


2 comments:

  1. Zig is one handsome boy, I don't know how he couldn't win! And Aimee is really talented. I wish I could vote for Zig, in her contest! He would look awesome onyour wall and it would be GREAT PR to help him find his happily ever after!

    What ever happens, you're both winners in my book!

    Happy Tails,FUREVER!
    Stumpy and her hoo-bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this and hoping it isn't too late to vote and promote.
    (BTW this is the photo that Lani sent me saying it reminded her of Bugsy)

    ReplyDelete